I’m actually not sure when exactly I was born. Mom brought me home in October when I was six weeks old, so I was born sometime in early September.
Honestly, I would’ve been perfectly happy spending my second birthday napping—I am an adult now and can do what I want—but Mom doesn’t want me to turn into a hermit. Plus, I’m adorable, and it’s my duty to help brighten the world.
For my birthday…
- I pooped where I wasn’t supposed to (hehehe).
- I ran all over the lawn and even hid in a corner.
- I napped on Mom’s shoulder.
- I got a new running wheel.
- And I modeled for some pictures.
I’m definitely ready for that nap now.