…Thus far. Because you never know. With all the books coming out this fall/early winter, I have no idea how I’m going to read them all while still working and blogging. I’ll have to sacrifice something. Like sleep. Or food (haha, not food; that’s crazy talk). Here are some of my most anticipated book releases for the rest of the year. They should be yours, too.
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor. I can’t even tell you how excited I am to read this book. In just days. *Squee!*
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare. Now I can start the trilogy. Sometimes it’s best just to read them all at the same time. No forgetting what happened, no longing for the next one.
- Navigating the Stars by Maria V. Snyder. This isn’t her usual, but I love what she does no matter what.
- Ogre Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. I loved Ella Enchanted. So much better than the movie. I’m eager to read this one.
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee. I’ve actually heard a ton of good things about the first book, so I’m planning on reading this one (the second).
- Let Sleeping Dragons Lie by Garth Nix. I like Garth Nix. I’m planning on branching out from the Old Kingdom.
- Wrath of the Dragon King by Brandon Mull. The Fablehaven series was great. I’m glad there’s more.
- 9 from Nine Worlds by Rick Riordan. Honestly, I haven’t read any Rick Riordan since the Percy Jackson series, but I plan on it. It’s such a clever concept.
- Jack Frost: The End Becomes the Beginning by William Joyce. Now I have a reason to read this series. I loved the movie, and the books are super cute.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald by J.K. Rowling. I’m actually more eager for the movie to come out. Don’t judge me…
I cannot wait for some fall weather reading with these books.